1. My Church Place, LLC Terms
By accessing the website at http://mychurchplace.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- The materials on My Church Place, LLC's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. My Church Place, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, My Church Place, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall My Church Place, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on My Church Place, LLC's website, even if My Church Place, LLC or a My Church Place, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Further, My Church Place, LLC only provides that all messages are processed correctly and transmitted to the applicable downstream network. My Church Place is not responsible for the final delivery of any messages initiated by you, as this is out of our control and is the responsibility of downstream communications carriers.
- The materials appearing on My Church Place, LLC's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. My Church Place, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. My Church Place, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However My Church Place, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- My Church Place, LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of TEXAS and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.